Veterinary TPS Solution
The Prowess Veterinary Treatment Planning System is designed exclusively for veterinary applications. Using industry-specific terminology and built on the familiar Windows platform, Prowess Veterinary Treatment Planning System provides the user a simple, intuitive interface to quickly generate treatment plans and maximize patient throughput while minimizing start-up costs and improving workflow efficiency. It is the only TPS that uses a single platform and interface for all treatment modules – 3D Conformal Therapy, Jaws-Only DAO Image-Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT), Multileaf Collimator DAO IMRT (MLC DAO IMRT).
Prowess Veterinary Treatment Planning System provides a cost-effective, scalable solution for veterinary oncology. Designed to meet present needs of clinics while providing a seamless modular upgrade path, the software allows clinicians access from any connected workspace or laptop, regardless of location.
Vet specific benefits and features:
- Simple, intuitive user interface that uses veterinary terminology for orientation, such as: dorsal, ventral, cranial, caudal, and axial.
- Supports import, planning, and export of all imaging positions. Including lateral (decubitus left and right) setups commonly practiced in veterinary treatment.
- Users can also set the correct orientation and edit the image series if the scanner does not support these setups.
- 1mm Dose Grid (Calculation Matrix) in order to provide the precision needed for dose review in small animals
- Image enhancements are used so that contouring and dose evaluation for small animals is more natural after zooming in for a larger view.
General benefits and features:
- Same platform for all treatment modules
- Versatile network access
- Cost-effective, scalable solution
- Outstanding technical support