If you are interested in working in an exciting, and warm environment, with cutting-edge technology, we are looking for you. Prowess Inc. is a fast-growing, innovative treatment planning software developer introducing new proprietary breakthrough technology to the national and international markets.
Prowess, an international provider of medical software products and services for the radiation therapy community, pioneered PC based treatment planning systems. The company still embraces its Medical Physics base, reflected in products that are clinically reliable, fast and easy to use. Company employees provide a warm, dedicated and team-oriented environment.
Current Positions Available:
We are seeking a Full-time Software Engineer in Concord, California.
To design, execute, assess, and troubleshoot software programs and applications; this includes configuring, coding, developing, and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle.
- Maintain company’s Design Controls throughout design and development cycles to ensure that the specified design requirements are met and the device is meeting the intended use as well as user needs
- Create, review and/or approve documents related to Design and Development
- Test software code for product conformance
- Responsible for design, development, implementation, and analysis of technical products and systems
- Performs engineering design evaluations
- May develop a range of Products
- Recommends alterations to development and design to improve quality of products and/or procedures
- Software Engineer will work closely with QA to ensure verification and validation meets the product requirement specifications
- Will work with Customer Support to resolve reported failures with the product.
- May provide review of marketing literature containing technical data
- Establishes good working relationships with co-workers and supervisors through daily communications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Engineering
- 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Proficient in Visual C++ / Visual Basic.NET / C# applications
- OO Design and Architecture, MFC and multi-threading
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Familiar with Databases
Other desirable qualifications:
- Software experience in medical device industry, especially in radiation oncology
- Strong in mathematical algorithms
- Familiar with Physics concepts
- Cloud Computing
- DICOM RT connectivity
- Any experienced in GPU and/or Auto Segmentation/Contouring
From our website, interested applicants should email their resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org